Client Relationship Manager
The CRM is the face of our fast-growing startup. This person will work directly with new and existing clients, helping them through the application process, or attending to their ongoing needs. This role is for hustlers who are comfortable with variety in their day-to-day, and who relish creative problem solving. This person will lead showings of our new units, answer questions for leads, create leases, manage the sign-up process, and work with our existing landlords to facilitate maintenance requests and other issues. The CRM will also carry out varied day-to-day tasks, like making key copies. The CRM will report directly to the co-founders.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Adaptability and willingness to handle ambiguity
- Ability to travel in and around Boston easily (car preferred)
- Self-motivated, willingness to take initiative
- Prior experience with customer service, especially in real estate, is a plus
1) We are also interested in 2020 college graduates, especially if they are willing to start part time before graduation.
2) In addition to the salary, this role has a substantial performance based component to the compensation structure.