$1,295 $1,000 per month/room
2 of 3 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,110.00 - $1,160.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#9175 | Alter Street
This 4-level apartment features a beautiful kitchen and bedrooms. Plus a fully finished basement with a built-in bar!
RoommatesMore Details >>
Move In Sep 01, 2022 - Move Out N/A
Cleaning StatusReasonable clean
About this Unit
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom
- Unfurnished Apartment
- Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dark cabinets
- Adjoining living area
- Beatiful finished basement with built in bar
- Large bathrooms
- Spacious bedrooms
- Hardwood floors
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction.
- Located in the Point Breeze area
- 5 min walk away from Target
- 5 min walk to Ellsworth-Federal metro stop
- 9 min walk to Sprouts Farmer's Market
- Just off of Washington Ave, with lots of restaurants and shops
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities are not included -managed by residents
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.