Starting at $895 per month/room
5 of 6 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,005.00 - $1,055.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#7988 | 9th Street Nw
With a bonus living room, full bath AND kitchen in the basement, this 4 level apartment gives you plenty of space!
Move In N/A - Move Out N/A
GenderPrefer not to say
About this Unit
Features of Apartment
- 6 Bedroom, 4.5 Bathroom
- Spacious 4 level apartment
- Basement features extra kitchen, living room and bathroom
- Bedroom D features private bathroom
- Upper kitchen has beautiful dark cabinets
- Living room is spacious
- Lots of windows for tons of natural light
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Located in the Columbia Heights of D.C
- Quick walk to the Georgia Ave-Petworth green line Metro stop
- 18 min walk to Howard University
- 25 min walk to Target and Giant in Columbia Heights
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.