Starting at $1,545 per month/room
1 of 4 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,655.00 - $1,705.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#6678 | Sherman Avenue Nw
Right in the heart of Columbia Heights, this three-floor apartment features beautiful bedrooms as well as a fully finished basement with an EXTRA kitchen and living area!
About this Unit
In Unit Laundry
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- Three-floor apartment
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and beautiful marble countertops
- Open living room and kitchen area
- Fully finished basement with ANOTHER kitchen area
- Beautiful bedrooms with lots of natural light
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Located in the Columbia Heights of D.C
- 12 min walk to the Columbia Heights metro stop
- Just a few blocks over from Howard University
- Short walk to the Washington Medical Center
- 12 min walk to Target and Giant in Columbia Heights
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.