$1,295 $1,220 per month/room
1 of 4 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,330.00 - $1,380.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#6460 | 4th Street Ne
A great unit in Eckington in DC! Located near shops, and the metro, this is an ideal location for anyone just moving to DC!
RoommatesMore Details >>
Move In Jul 29, 2022 - Move Out Aug 31, 2023
Cleaning StatusReasonable clean
Move In Dec 03, 2022 - Move Out Aug 31, 2023
Cleaning StatusExtremely clean
About this Unit
In Unit Laundry
Features of Apartment
- 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom
- Unfurnished Apartment
- Nice kitchen with stainless steal appliances and lots of cabinet space
- Spacious living area with lots of natural light
- Stylish bathrooms
- Bedrooms are spacious with ample storage space
- Hardwood floors
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Furnished private bedroom with attached bath and deck
- Located in the Eckington Area of D.C
- 10 min walk to the Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood Metro stop
- 20-minute walk to Trader Joes
- In between Rhode Island Ave and New York Ave and all of the great stores and restaurants along those streets
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities are not included -managed by residents
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.