Starting at $945 per month/room
2 of 4 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,055.00 - $1,105.00
Small Haul Moving Service
Available in the Boston Area
Discounted moving service between Boston Area addresses
Overnight storage available for next day moves
Prices vary with time of year and demand
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#5435 | Eliot Avenue
Located on the boarder of Chestnut Hill, this beautiful apartment is great for students or commuters!
About this Unit
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 4 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Beautiful wood floors throughout the apartment
- Large windows with lots of natural light
- Plenty of common space
- Right off of Boylston St, allowing for easy access to the 60 Bus
- 16 min walk to the Reservior Green D Line T Stop
- 10 min bus ride to The Shops at Chestnut Hill, which includes Wegmans
- Short walk away from the beautiful Brookline Reservoir Park
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.