Starting at $995 per month/room
2 of 9 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,105.00 - $1,155.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#4537 | Euclid Street Nw
This huge apartment is newly renovated with new floors, paint, and appliances! It is in an ideal location right in Adams Morgan.
About this Unit
In Unit Laundry
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 9 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom
- Beautiful multi-level apartment
- Large living room and extra dining room
- Kitchen features lots of cabinet and counter space
- Lots of windows for tons of natural light
- Outdoor patio area
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Located in the highly desirable Adams Morgan area of D.C
- 15 min walk to Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan metro stop
- 14 min walk to Columbia Heights metro stop, as well as Target and other great stores
- Across the street from Safeway
- Quick walk to Meridian Hill Park
- Lots of great shops and restaurants along 18th St
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.