Starting at $1,095 per month/room
1 of 2 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,205.00 - $1,255.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#3288 | Ingleside Terrace
2 bedroom 1 bathroom basement unit in Town House. Close to metro access, the zoo, and lots of wonderful shops and restaurants. You are truly in the heart of DC at this great location!
About this Unit
In Unit Laundry
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Basement unit
- On-street Parking
- In-unit laundry
- Private Back Entrance
- 15 minute-walk to Target
- 15 minute-walk to Columbia Heights Center
- 12 minute-walk to lots of restaurants on Mt Pleasant St NW
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park less than a mile away
- Right next to Piney Branch Park
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.