$995 $945 per month/room
1 of 2 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,055.00 - $1,105.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#3085 | Douglas Street Ne
This brand new apartment has plenty of space and natural light, all while being within walking distance to red line and right near Catholic University.
RoommatesMore Details >>
Move In May 15, 2023 - Move Out N/A
Cleaning StatusReasonable clean
Move In Jan 29, 2023 - Move Out Jun 01, 2023
Cleaning StatusExtremely clean
About this Unit
In Unit Laundry
Features of Apartment
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Unfurnished Apartment
- Finished basement
- Private entrance
- In unit laundry
- 10 Minutes to Catholic University
- 13 min walk to the Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood red line Metro stop
- 20 minute walk to Giant Food
- A quick Metro ride to Logan Circle, and all of the great shops and restaurants located there
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities are not included -managed by residents
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.