Starting at $1,045 per month/room
1 of 4 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,155.00 - $1,205.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#2359 | W 159th Street
With hardwood floors and clean walls, this apartment in Washington Heights is perfect for anyone on a budget!
About this Unit
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 4 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and living room with marble countertops & new appliances
- Nice bedrooms with lots of natural light
- One bedroom features chic exposed brick detailing
- Hardwood floors throughout the apartment
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Located in the Manhattan neighborhood of Washington Heights
- A few blocks away from New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Just blocks away from 163 Street Subway Station
- Tons of great restaurants, bars and shops just outside your doorstep and on Broadway, which is only a few blocks away
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.