Starting at $3,700 per month/room
1 of 2 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$3,810.00 - $3,860.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#2001 | City Point
Unbeatable views in this beautiful Brooklyn apartment!
About this Unit
Features of Apartment
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- Luminous and ample bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with an open concept
- Beautiful city views
- Hardwood floors
- Movie theatre in the building
- Fitness center in the building
- Unbeatable location, right in the heart of Brooklyn Heights
- New York City College of Technology 0.4 miles away
- New York University Tandon School of Engineering 0.4 miles away
- State University of NY 0.5 miles away
- Brooklyn Bridge Park 1.3 miles away
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.