Starting at $1,145 per month/room
1 of 5 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,255.00 - $1,305.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#1659 | 3rd Street Ne
With a beautiful living room and spacious bedrooms, this apartment is perfect for anyone looking to move to NE D.C
About this Unit
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- 2 floor apartment
- Large living room with big windows and a separate dining area
- Large kitchen with a big pantry
- Bedroom C features an extra private living area
- Lots of windows for tons of natural light
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Located in the Eckington Area of D.C
- 12 min walk to the NoMa-Gallaudet U red line Metro stop
- 15-minute walk to Trader Joes
- In between Rhode Island Ave and New York Ave and all of the great stores and restaurants along those streets
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.