Starting at $1,295 per month/room
1 of 5 rooms available
SplitSpot Showings Coordinator:
Rental Cost Breakdown
First month rent upfront (with good credit)
Est. Split of Utilities and Wifi
$75.00 - $125.00
Est. Monthly Total Cost
$1,405.00 - $1,455.00
Brook Furniture Rental Add-on
Rental Plans Starting at
$235.00 / mon
Delivery, set up, & pick up included
Cheaper options for long term stays
Discounted packages with affordable and luxurious options available
Schedule delivery on your move-in day
Trusted SplitSpot Partner
#1572 | Tailgate Terrace
Only ten minutes away from FedEx Field this apartment is perfect for commuters and football fans!
About this Unit
On Street Parking
Features of Apartment
- 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom
- Modern kitchen with a separate island for dining
- Large living room which connects to the kitchen
- Bedrooms are very spacious and have lots of natural light
- Hardwood floors
- In person tour available after credit/background check and roommate introduction
- Located in the Landover area of Hyattsville Maryland
- Walking distance from FedEx Field
- Walking distance from Morgan Boulevard Metro Station (Blue and Silver Lines)
- Quick drive to a number of great stores and restaurants
- We only require a $400 security deposit & first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit)
- Flexible 3 month min. rolling leases. 3 month notice required to move out.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, additional premium added.
- No broker fees, short, free application.
- Utilities - contact us to confirm what's included.
- No smoking, no pets (properly documented ESA/service animals allowed)
The apartment will most likely not look exactly as pictured, as the furniture and decorations could have been changed since the pictures and 3D tour were collected. During your Roommate Introduction, ask the roommates about the current state of the apartment.
The labeling of each room is determined by the labeling in the 3D model and/or the labeled floor plan. If there were room labeling discrepancies at any point, the 3D model and/or labeled floor plan will always be accurate.